My shopping cart
Your cart is currently empty.Continue Shopping
Our sweet and savory flavors are made from scratch. We carefully blend real, quality ingredients to make our popcorn. NO artificial flavors or preservatives are allowed. We make our popcorn in small 10 gallon batches. This helps to ensure consistent quality and great mouthwatering flavor!
How do I keep my popcorn fresh?
Here are some recommendations to keep your popcorn fresh:
· Avoid opening your popcorn until you are ready to eat it.
· Exposure to high heat and humidity causes popcorn to lose freshness.
· After your bag of popcorn has been opened it should be resealed in its resealable bag and/or stored in an air-tight container.
· Never refrigerate, freeze, reheat or microwave our gourmet popcorn
· Our gourmet popcorn can stay fresh for up to 3-4 weeks if stored properly.
How much is a serving of popcorn?
· A serving of sweet popcorn equals one cup--42 grams or about 1.5 ounces of popcorn. We know, however, sometimes that is just not enough for most people.
· We find that for events it is best to estimate about 2 to 3 cups per person.
How much popcorn is in our bags?
· Our popcorn is available online in 1 size: 1 big bag of caramel or toffee popcorn holds around 8 cups of sweet popcorn-- 336 grams or 12 ounces
· 1 big bag of The Big Cheese
· 1 big bag of
How much popcorn should I have at my event?
· For you average event we suggest you should aim for 2-3 cups of popcorn per person.
· For example, if you were having a popcorn bar for 100 people, and you would like 2 cups of caramel popcorn per person. You would need 200 cups of popcorn (42g/ 1.5oz per cup) would be around 19 pounds of caramel popcorn.
Why do you use cups and grams?
· The weight of Gourmet popcorn varies depending on flavor. We sell our popcorn for bulk based on volume(cups) as well as by weight(grams) because it is easier to get an idea of how much popcorn you are getting.
· For example, 5 cups of caramel corn weighs 220 grams compared to 5 cups of cheddar cheese popcorn which only weighs 70 grams.
How do you pop your popcorn kernels?
· We use a hot air popper to pop all our kernels
Are there allergens in your popcorn?
· Please note: Our products are produced on equipment that processes peanuts, dairy and soy.
· We can supply popcorn for your events and large gatherings.
· For large events over 50 people, allow a 7-day lead time to guarantee your order.